Tutus that Dance!
Tutu Patterns, Men's Tunics and more. Designed and cut for pre-professional and professional dancers, or those that want to look like one.
Discover the difference!
Used by ballet costumers world wide, yet easy enough to be used by those new to tutu building. Let us help your tutu business be more effecient.
- Intermediate sewing skills (at the least) are recommended for those new to tutu building.
- Patterns include markings and notations for easy altering. We design, draft, grade, test, and print all patterns ourselves, making other sizes and styles possible.
We ship worldwide. Patterns are also available as PDF files! PDF orders are filled manually, most are filled immediately (PST time zone) but do allow 12-24 hrs .
"SHIPPED" order are usually processed on Tuesdays. Notes/Instructions for specific patterns may be sent pdf for better viewing of the diagrams.
- © Tutus that Dance 2009-2017 “All Rights Reserved”
- All diagrams, sketches, charts and instructions remain the property of Tutus that Dance and may not be copied for use without permission. Please do not post diagrams/charts or instructions on your website or Facebook page without proper permission and proper credit given.
- Purchase of pattern/s entitles you to make as many items from this pattern as you like for you own personal or small business use. Purchase does not entitle you to share or sell pdf, printed pattern or copies. We do appreciate you giving us credit when possible. Those wishing to use for other purposes, please contact us. Thank you.